You chose a great Romantic gift for your loved one… but you really want to make an unforgettable impression? You need some strategies for Romantic Gift Presentation!
If you do this right, your lover will be touched by the love and care that speak from your efforts, and you’ll make an impression never to forget! Be creative and original, and really think about what he or she likes.
There are several ways you can go about this.
If you want to organize a lovely evening at home, there are several details to think of for creating the right atmosphere. You want to please the senses as much as you can with lighting, smells, tastes, textures, music…
You could also choose a theme for the evening, such as Black Tie, Flower Power, Tropical Night – Adjust the room decorations and your clothes accordingly.
Always keep in mind your lover’s tastes and needs (allergies!). Be subtle, don’t overdo it! Use your imagination as well as your heart, and you’ll spend an evening with your love never to forget!
• Light - Of course, candlelight is the number one all time favorite for romantic lighting, but a garland of little party lights will do also. If you have one, a fireplace is great! Or create a “campfire” by placing several big candles on a plate in the middle of the floor, and cushions and plaids around it to sit or lie on. Create a starlit sky by sticking glow-in-the-dark stars to your ceiling…. Whatever you do, be sure to have soft lighting, to create a romantic atmosphere.
• Smells - If you plan to cook a nice dinner, let the smells of food welcome your loved one. The scented candles and the incense can wait for later in the evening. Also be modest in using perfume or cologne; too much of this can be a put-off!
• Colors - Be sure to use colors your loved one likes, or make them fit your theme. Use different shades of one color in flowers, pillows, plaids, drapes, candles, table linen, plates. Wear clothes of the same color. You can even adapt your lighting to your color scheme.
• Music - Your choice of music depends on the taste of your lover, but in any case it should be soft and gentle, to enhance Romance.
• Texture - Touch is an important element of your Romantic evening; you’ll want everything to feel nice and soft. Temperature, comfortable seats, smooth foods… be sure to use plush fabrics for pillows, plaids and such. Wear soft fabrics, and please shave closely and cut and file your nails to avoid painful experiences!
• Food - Serve nice, bite-sized foods that are easy to eat (no hard lumps or food you have to chew extensively). For instance: Strawberries and Chocolate or whipped cream, which you can feed each other. Feel the temperature rise!
By carefully arranging all of the details above, you’ll create an evening of Romance, and a perfect Romantic Gift opportunity!
You can choose the circumstances to create the setting of your Gift Presentation. Place, date, time of day, season, view; these are all factors that can determine the outcome of your Gift Experience.
Make it something that brings to mind an earlier happy occasion, or choose a new Romantic setting. Remember: the more privacy, the more romance!
How about a romantic trip with your sweetheart?
A walk on a deserted beach, or in the snow; an evening under the stars; a deserted corner in a restaurant; a campfire; anywhere you two can watch a magnificent sunset; a hotel room; breakfast in bed…..
This is a great way to express your feelings to your sweetheart, which will be noticed for sure!
You can place an ad in a newspaper, rent an airplane to write your message in the sky, hang a sign or a banner from an overpass, have your message displayed on a score board….
But whatever you do, please be sure not to embarrass your sweetheart, or the whole plan will backfire!
To be on the safe side, stick to the more private approach, such as:
• sweet love-notes
• small presents
• rose petals on the bed
• a message in a bottle floating in the bath-tub.
Again, use your imagination!
A creative presentation of your Romantic Gift Idea
will warm your lover’s heart and
enhance Romance in a great way!
Do you have any suggestions for Romantic Gift Presentation? Tell us your story! Feel free to fill out our contact form below, and maybe your suggestion for Romantic Presentation will be added to this page!
If you want to share your results, comments, or even your best ideas for projects like this, or if you have any questions, please fill in the form below. You can even add some pictures. And, the best submissions will earn their own page on this website!
May 29, 16 05:18 PM
Op zoek naar een uniek Cadeau-idee?
May 29, 16 05:11 PM
Looking for Completely Unique Gifts for your loved ones? Look no further! This website will help you find something totally unique and exciting, for any occasion.
May 28, 16 05:58 PM
Trakteer Uzelf en Uw gezin op een heerlijke vakantie in ons luxe Appartement in prachtig Lagos – de Parel van de Algarve
Treat your loved ones and yourself on a lovely vacation in Sunny Portugal!
Create and send your own Completely Unique E-Card! It's FREE and it's EASY!